By commencing a project with Inception Design you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Quoted prices are valid for 30 days.
- Ongoing client appraisal often changes project proposal document. Additional production work requested by the client and not described in the referenced quotation / proposal document will be charged at the hourly rate of £35 per hour, plus materials.
- The client agrees to take full responsibility for the final proofing of material produced for inclusion in the completed project. While every effort is made to avoid such occurrences, Inception Design cannot accept any liability for errors or omissions not detected by the client.
- Inception Design is not liable for delays in project completion caused by equipment breakdown, delays caused by outside suppliers or by failure of the client to comply with negotiated schedules.
- Additional changes or modifications are charged at a rate of £35 per hour and apply to changes made after the client has provided written approval of the completed project (either by way of signed document or e-mail) and authorised the completed work for release.
- Inception Design provides professional and consultancy services on the basis that the client will undertake their own independent assessment of the commerciality of any recommendation or proposal.
- Travel expenses including trains, taxis, accommodation and reasonable expenses incurred by Inception Design employees during any project phase are payable by the client.
- Artwork and work produced by Inception Design will remain the copyright and intellectual property of Inception Design until such time as final payment for completion of the agreed referenced quotation / proposal document is received.
- Inception Design reserve the right to use any artwork created for projects undertaken within the Inception Design portfolio of work.
Additional terms applicable to Website Design services:
- Ongoing hosting and domain registration fees will be charged accordingly and may be subject to change or increase beyond Inception Design’s control.
- Training on software used by Inception Design to fulfil the project needs will be charged at a rate of £35 per hour.
Additional terms applicable to Search Engine Optimisation services:
- Your SEO services cannot begin until you have paid for your first month.
- Any additional SEO services you add to your existing SEO services at a later date, will incur an additional charge.
- We do not hold you into a contract but by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree you will serve us with a minimum of 30 days’ notice (either in writing, or by a phone call which is then followed up by an email) if you wish to cancel your SEO services at any stage.
- In the unlikely event that you choose to end your contract with Inception Design, it is solely your responsibility to remove any access you have granted Inception Design to, for example, your ftp details, your back office, Google accounts or services or any other accounts.
- Inception Design will always recommend keyphrases that have the potential to bring you the best return on your investment. If you pick keyphrases that we do not recommend, Inception Design cannot guarantee any timescales or increase in traffic as a result.
- Any SEO work you perform without our recommendations, including link building, changes to your website or anything else that negatively affects your rankings or your conversions will not be deemed the responsibility of Inception Design.
- Any failure on your part to stay in regular contact with us regarding changes to your site including confirmation and approval of keyphrases or content etc. that affects your SEO services negatively is not the responsibility of Inception Design.
- Any onsite SEO work recommended will only be carried out by Inception Design if the website has been built by Inception Design. If Inception Design did not build the website, Inception Design will act as a consultant for any onsite SEO work recommended. Inception Design may be employed to carry out any improvement work, including coding or design work on the website if agreed in addition to the SEO work and any work carried out will be subject to agreed fee’s.
- Inception Design will not be held responsible for any illegal activities your website is involved in or promotes, e.g. selling counterfeit goods.
- Any external influences that affect your site negatively through hosting services, domain registration or any others will not be held as the responsibility of Inception Design.
- Unless otherwise agreed; you are responsible for inputting and creating your own content.
- Inception Design will allocate time every month, taken from your SEO services as detailed in your SEO proposal to update existing website copy and meta tags.
- Content created on your behalf by Inception Design, once you have approved it, is no longer the responsibility of Inception Design. You accept full responsibility for its accuracy, maintenance and its legality.
- Search engines change their algorithms regularly, which can result in fluctuations in your search ranking positions. Inception Design will not be held responsible for these fluctuations or if an algorithm change results in dramatic changes to your website rankings.
- All Google Analytics usage and all Google Search Console usage is in line with Google Account terms of service.
- Inception Design will not be held responsible for any loss of data you may experience from Google Analytics.
- Inception Design will create XML sitemap and submit this to search engines as part of our SEO services however this is only possible if we have relevant access to your hosting account.
- It is your responsibility to create a Google account and provide unrestricted access to it for Inception Design to set up Google Analytics and Google Search Console tools.
- It is your responsibility to create social networking accounts for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and any other social networks Inception Design recommends and to provide access to these accounts for Inception Design.
Terms of payment:
- Full payment is required no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- A service fee of 15% may be charged on all outstanding accounts not paid within the 30-day period from the date of the invoice.
- The fee and subsistence shall be paid in key stages linked to the work schedule (provided by Inception Design and agreed by the client).
I. Graphic Design and Website Design services - 50% in advance on signature of this agreement and the final 50% on completion of the work.
II. Search Engine Optimisation services - Fees invoiced and payable monthly.